Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

It has been ages since I have posted on our blog. (I'm not even sure anyone even reads it anymore) I meant to post sooner, but so much is going on right now. On Jan. 1st, we found out we are expecting our 2nd! My due date is Sept 10. I'll have the big ultrasound that could possibly determine the sex of the baby in about a week and 1/2. Also, we are selling our house in town and moving to the 'burbs. Gotta have more space!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoyed beautiful Spring weather!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Nicole, This is a beautiful family picture! We have been going through major changes but things are finally settled now so I checked back in on your blog... and was so glad to read the news of your pregnancy! Congratulations!!! How did the ultrasound go? Did you find out the sex? Will you tell all?? I hope it all goes well and that you are staying cool this summer. Post more, post more!! Love you!