Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bryce has started Kindergarten - hard to believe!




The pictures above are Sloan and Grandpa Bill & Bryce - taken within the last month or so.
Wow - it has been ages since I have blogged. I've been busy with life, I guess. (Also, not really sure how many people read this - I should keep it a little more up to date maybe).

In August, we took Bryce to Walt Disney World, before Kindergarten started. Aunt Trilby came and stayed with Sloan. A great time was had by all! On August 19, both Bryce and Sloan had their birthdays (celebrated at "Glow Galaxy"). In October, we all went to Charlotte, NC and went to the Carrowinds amusement part which was lots of fun. Bill and I had a great overnight out while there and stayed in "uptown" Charlotte. Fun!! For Thanksgiving we will be driving to Biloxi, Miss. and will drive to Charlotte again for Christmas. We are road warriors!




No comments: